Transformify is a startup connecting contractors/remote contractors and businesses worldwide.
Your essential responsibilities will include:
- To plan & develop scripts and routines to facilitate implementation of FRS changes.
- Fully understand the business requirements and translate these to effective IT systems which fulfill them.
- Writing stored procedure with complex business cases that meets the requirement and performance requirements.
- Extract information from Multiple sources of a database and perform ETL activity.
Ideally, you should possess:
- Degree in Business Administration, Accountancy or an Information Technology related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Database developer role.
- Knowledge of MS SQL.
- Experience in Financial Accounting will be advantage.
Skills in Microsoft office like Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and able to translate complex technical issues into plain English, easily digestible for customers and stakeholders.
- Strong relationship builder who develops and maintains relationships to help attain targets. Able to share information across teams, business lines and geographies.
- Good analytical skills and ability to investigate the source of a problem across several different systems if required.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, customer-focused organization, undergoing change. Flexible and able to adapt to new situations as the business demands.
Company offers relocation to Singapore.
Database Development, communication skills, Microsoft Excel, MS SQL, IT Management, Analytical skills, Financial Accounting
Total applicants :21 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 212 Unique Views : 212 Today Views : 2