Kaligo Travel Solutions, headquartered in central Singapore, is a global leader in loyalty-based travel solutions, working with the world's top airlines, banks and loyalty programs. We craft beautiful solutions, powered by great technology to help our customers boost member engagement and build member loyalty.
We are an innovative, fast-moving and customer-centric company and we're looking for like-minded individuals like you as we continue to grow our team and business! We promise lots of exciting challenges, growth opportunities, as well as fun times as we continue to build the best travel loyalty company in the world!
The Technology Operations team facilitates the smooth operation of several critical functions in the company, ranging from managing integrations with all our airline, bank and loyalty program partners, to managing and detecting fraudulent transactions. This is a highly cross-functional team, working closely with team members from both our engineering and customer service teams.
We are looking for a full-time operations analyst based in Singapore to help with some of the above mentioned tasks.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Running, tracking and monitoring daily scheduled jobs between Kaligo and our loyalty partners.
- Provide reporting and metrics on how well the integrations and running.
- Working closely with our customer service and technology teams to resolve any customer related issues resulting from these integrations.
- Performing basic scripting/programming tasks to automate certain repetitive tasks and improve efficiency.
- Technically inclined. You should know basic scripting/programming, be comfortable with tools such as SSH and SFTP and be comfortable navigating a unix console.
- Analytical and proficient in problem solving. Sometimes, you will need to dig into logs, databases and simple code to find out the root cause of an issue.
- A Team player and good communicator. The role is highly cross-functional and will require you to be able to communicate with various members of the team.
- Detail oriented and conscientious. You will not be able to sleep well until you know every single integration is running smoothly :-)
Total applicants :26 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 874 Unique Views : 868 Today Views : 96