Circles.Life is a young, innovative and energetic digital telco with a mission: to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer. We have strong local roots and we are the first digital telco in Singapore creating a customer centric mobile platform.
Our aim is to make the customers’ life simpler and happier by giving them power over their mobile needs. Not only do we promote customers building their own plans, so they only pay for what they want, but our services seamlessly evolve with their needs. We believe our customers deserve more, and we give it to them.
One Plan, Unlimited Me.
Circles Asia and Circles.Life are brought to you by Liberty Wireless Pte. Ltd., a Singapore company incorporated in 2014. Liberty Wireless shareholders are established individuals and institutions with deep experience in the telco sector from Singapore and the region.
It was set up by a team who is passionate about changing the regional mobile telco landscape to make things better for customers because we believe they should get more out of life. More importantly, they want to set an example of telco innovation for the region, from our home base in Singapore.
The Customer Happiness Expert at Circles.Life is an extraordinary role on various fronts. On one hand you will get the unique opportunity to contribute towards building a progressive culture at a rapidly growing organisation. On the other hand you will introduce best practices, drive initiatives, and monitor deliverables across the customer services team.
Circles.Life is not just another startup, and this is not another customer services operations role. You would need to bring to this role an exceptional degree of cross-functional expertise, cultural sensitivity, and vision towards building a pan-Asian organisation from its fledgling presence in Singapore. You will work closely with the co-founders and business heads, challenge the status-quo, contribute ideas, and implement agendas - all at a pace that is exacting, but nonetheless, exciting.
As a Customer Happiness Expert, your responsibilities include:
- Based in Philippines with the Customer Happiness Department, striving to achieve your Department’s assigned targets
- Provide an amazing, personalized experience to each customer by crafting meaningful, personalized replies with love and care injected into each message
- Effectively diagnose and solve customer concerns and inquiries through various support channels such as emails, calls, chat, social media, whatsapp etc
- Analyze customer feedback while continuously looking for ways to improve customer experience
- Handle escalations from customers and redirect to the relevant department
- Assist customers in their general, billing, delivery, technical, and sometimes out of this world questions
- Ad hoc duties or projects will be assigned to you from time to time
- Assist Circles.Life users and general customers with their general, billing, and technical questions over chat, email, and Social Media
- Identify issues through trends based on the type of questions raised by users
- Escalate cases to Level II and Level III support: network-related, service-disruption, issues affecting multiple users
- With effective internal communication, provide resolution to all cases using tools such as user FAQs, CRM, and internal Knowledge Base
- Passionate about Technology, Disruptive models, and Customer Service
- Ideally 2 to 3 years working experience in providing customer service via email / chat support
- Experience working in industries such as Telecommunications, E-Commerce, and BPOs will be preferable.
- Experience in Social Media support will be an added advantage
- Experience with various customer ticketing tools, preferably Zendesk, and Zendesk Chat
- Experience handling escalations will be an added advantage
- Required to work in office located in Makati
If this is something you would like to consider and you are up for the challenge, do send us your updated profile to email@example.com and our HR team get back to you for an exploratory discussion. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Total applicants :61 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 1106 Unique Views : 1105 Today Views : 3