2359 Media is expanding its team and we’re hiring iOS Developers to be part of our team.
In 8 years, we've built an award-winning, multinational mobile-first studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To improve the way people live and work through technology.
Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
What you will do in 2359 Media
• Work with Project Manager to translate stories to features
• Work with Server Engineers to define APIs
The ideal iOS Developer should possess the following
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or significant equivalent experience (if you’re a fresh graduate, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us, too!)
• 2 - 3 years of experience in relevant fields
• Significant experience with Objective-C, iOS Frameworks and Third-Party libraries
• Deep understanding of Cocoa Design Patterns, OOP, algorithms, code refactoring
• Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and tested code
• Proficient in Xcode and Instruments
• Experience working with Git and GitHub
• Effective operation in a fast-paced and collaborative programming environment
• Experience with back-end server technologies a plus
This role is evaluated on
• Technical aptitude and experience in iOS application development
• Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and collaborative programming environment
• Ability to problem solve keeping in mind the end goal
If you have what it takes to take on the greatest challenges in the fast-moving tech industry, send your resume via this site.
Total applicants :25 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 441 Unique Views : 440 Today Views : 5