Founded in 2016, 42Race is one of the largest and fastest growing running platforms in Southeast Asia. Within a span of 10 months, we have gathered more than 20,000 runners. We make use of technology to bring fun, motivation, and flexibility to runners and motivate more people to run further, stronger and faster. 42Race has also received media coverage from various notable media platform such as the Channel 8 News, Tech In Asia etc.
42Race is invested by Quest Ventures.
We believe that together, we can inspire millions to run.
- Sketch, conceptualize, and evaluate ideas and directions, turning them into tangible inventions and products through digitizing those ideas into actionable designs for our suppliers
- Ensure that brand continuity and strong visual impact is maintained.
- Timely delivery of services & solutions with professionalism and quality at all times
- Required skills: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, efficiently, resourcefully with a marketing perspective
- Strong creative thinking and concept development.
- Experienced in creating visual tools for campus events promotional use or commissioned work
- Have good sense of design aesthetics.
- Able to handle various projects at once in short notice.
- Ability to work with corporate brand design guidelines.
- A good team-player
- A very diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence
- The chance to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company with an international scope
700 - 700 SGD