interSoln helps businesses acheive business process digitalization with its online platform.
We are a team of dedicated and passionate business process people that helps organizations achieve digital transformation.
If you are a self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented person, who can work well both in a team and individually, we would like to invite you to embark on an exciting career with us that promise opportunities and challenges.
Java Developer responsibilies include:
- Technical support for existing customers
- Project management for customer & internal projects
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Perform application development for projects
- Contribute to team meetings
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Resolve escalated programming issues
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents and installs both new programs/technologies and changes to existing programs
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
Java Developer requirement include:
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Ability to solve problems and develop solutions
- Team work, good verbal communication
- Preferred skills: Web Services, DOJO, AJAX, iOS & Android programming
- 1-2 years relevant experience