We are a newly incorporated tech start-up that is focusing on blockchain technology (without the bitcoin!).
Our business application uses underlying blockchain technology to enable user to certify the existence, integrity and ownership of any file or communication that they have created. All the files are time stamped, encrypted, impossible to modify, damage or destroy. The digital signature will be stored and valid globally - forever.
Customers are using our cloud-based application services to notarize all kinds of digital transactions to generate audit trails, to establish ownership of digital assets and to protect their document & intellectual property.
- Design and build applications for iOS using Swift 3
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatization
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Use allocated tools to effectively participate in the agile development process and to report progress and time.
- Code and test the allocated task as specified by the Project Manager as outlined in the Requirements document.
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment methods
- Must be self-driven with initiative and eager to pick up new knowledge & technologies.
- Able to work with little guidance and resourceful.
- Fluent in English.
- Please include your latest works and the areas of your responsibility.
- Sample of your works, wireframes and mock-ups that you have done.
We welcome Freelancer & remote worker to apply for the job.
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.