We are a fast growing e-commerce company founded in Malaysia. In line with our company's growth and increasing market demand, we need to expand our business capacity and capabilities to scale fast and reach new markets in the South East Asian region.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing and managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users as well as partner's server. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers and/or vendors into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Candidate must possess at least Degree / Professional Diploma
At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks i.e. Code Igniter
* Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
* Understanding of MVC design patterns
* Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
* Understanding accessibility and security compliance
* Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
* Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases and their declarative query languages
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Total applicants :6 Job posted 16 days ago Total Views : 76 Unique Views : 75 Today Views : 1