LunchClick produces a dating app targeting busy working professionals who want the convenience of a dating app combined with a promise of legitimacy. In 2014, LunchClick was acquired by leading dating agency Lunch Actually, and both have been working hand in hand ever since to make Singapore's first female-centric dating app a success.
- Build APIs and micro-services for core functionalities that power the entire dating life cycle, e.g. match algorithm, match operations, date proposals, date feedback, etc.
- Participate in product decisions and bring products to life through meticulous implementation
- Automate systems deployment to production
- Implement monitoring and health checks of the systems
- Track down and resolve issues, improve the stability and performance of the systems
- Experience in building scalable distributed systems
- Experience Spring MVC, Hibernate, Node JS
- Strong Computer Science background with understanding of the principles of modern software development
- Familiarity with modern web development
- You must have had experience resolving problems regarding "Lock wait timeout"
- Minimum 2-4 years experience
- Startup experience a plus!
- You need to be highly competent in your skills, and have strong problem solving focus
- You are someone who takes pride and owns the results of your work
- Competitive compensation
- Strong team in a leading regional dating company (Lunch Actually Group - Lunch Actually, Lunch Actually Academy, eSynchrony, LunchClick)
- Super fun and exciting working environment
- Good career progression
Total applicants :6 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 156 Unique Views : 156 Today Views : 8