The Lunch Actually Group is the largest and leading dating agency in South East Asia, with more than 12 years’ of experience under its belt. We’re the experts that people trust when it comes to dating, and we work with a highly successful model, that is PROVEN effective by the numerous success stories (pictures and testimonials accessible through our website)!
We’re passionate about bringing singles together, and we hold ourselves to high standards – which is why we’re looking to recruit the best possible people to be part of our A team. We believe in training and grooming our people, and as long as you have the attitude and aptitude, we’ll push you to new heights and achieve great things together.
- Build APIs and micro-services for core functionalities that power the entire dating life cycle, e.g. match algorithm, match operations, date proposals, date feedback, etc.
- Participate in product decisions and bring products to life through meticulous implementation
- Automate systems deployment to production
- Implement monitoring and health checks of the systems
- Track down and resolve issues, improve the stability and performance of the systems
- Experience in building scalable distributed systems
- Experience Spring MVC, Hibernate, Node JS
- Strong Computer Science background with understanding of the principles of modern software development
- Familiarity with modern web development
- You must have had experience resolving problems regarding "Lock wait timeout"
- Minimum 2-4 years experience
- Startup experience a plus!
- You need to be highly competent in your skills, and have strong problem solving focus
- You are someone who takes pride and owns the results of your work
- Competitive compensation
- Strong team in a leading regional dating company (Lunch Actually Group - Lunch Actually, Lunch Actually Academy, eSynchrony, LunchClick)
- Super fun and exciting working environment
- Good career progression
Total applicants :2 Job posted 16 days ago Total Views : 73 Unique Views : 73 Today Views : 2