Nexus Lab delivers a full spectrum of software consulting and development services with the capability of developing, marketing and maintaining both web and mobile applications. With strong technology skills and business domain knowledge in various industries such as healthcare and finance, and mature methodologies such as agile development enable us to effectively handle software projects of any scale and complexity
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to develop and maintain existing our systems, as well as enhance and streamline our product development processes.
- Work with development team to build up our tech infrastructure using best practices to improve our current development process.
- Design, configure and maintain current and future automation tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Provision, configure and maintain on-premise and cloud resources including server instances, load balancers, firewalls, DNS management, certificates, etc
- Build and maintain appropriate log gathering, system monitoring, and reporting infrastructures
- Implement and support source code repositories, including branching and merging operations with appropriate communications between teams
- Write tools/utilities/scripts to simplify or automate day-to-day tasks
- Follow best practices where they exist and help develop them where they do not.