We’re situated in the Southeast Asian countries of Singapore & the Philippines. As such, we serve as a launching pad to bring gumi Inc.’s games to audiences outside of Japan, and also act as an incubator for new games tailor-made for a global audience.
- Build and technically lead a team of 3-4 Front End Developers, own a game with regards to global operations, feature launch and handle maintenances for scalability towards thousands of users.
- Setting the Coding Standard, Convention & Best Practices
- Setup & perform Submissions for respective platforms (IOS/Android/Amazon)
- Analyse, modify and create new modules independently
- Work with Product Manager, Game Designer, Developers and QAs to deliver weekly or bi-weekly release
- Other Responsibilities include: System design and planning, features development, tools development, scaling / performance optimization & Integration of SDKs
- Min. BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field (or equivalent real-world experience)
- Min. 6 years’ experience.
- Experience leading a team and delivering online games and/or mobile games.
- Good Object Oriented design skills, including best practices, patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience integrating with smart phone OS.
- Experience designing and scaling high traffic native applications a plus
- You care about your team, your end users, and the quality of your software
- Excellent communication skills with flexibility and resourcefulness to lead a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Effective and personable, with natural ability to inspire and drive people to do their best
- Well versed in the following programming language : C# & other front end programming languages
5000 - 6000 SGD