Kaligo Travel Solutions, headquartered in central Singapore, is a global leader in loyalty-based travel solutions, working with the world's top airlines, banks and loyalty programs. We craft beautiful solutions, powered by great technology to help our customers boost member engagement and build member loyalty.
We are an innovative, fast-moving and customer-centric company and we're looking for like-minded individuals like you as we continue to grow our team and business! We promise lots of exciting challenges, growth opportunities, as well as fun times as we continue to build the best travel loyalty company in the world!
Currently we are looking for Junior Quality Assurance Engineer who will support developers in maintaining high quality of our software and help to improve our applications.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- preparing test scenarios
- manually testing updates to our web and mobile applications
- writing automated tests to facilitate and speed up testing process
- validating our applications content agains term provided by our partners and marketing team
- reporting and investigating issues found while performing tests
- participating in planning the next tasks
- have a great attention to details - they really matter!
- have basic programming skills - we'll help you to quickly level up!
- are willing to learn new tools and techniques
- are curious and determined to understand what causes the bug in application
- will get bonus points if you have prior experience with testing (and tools like RSpec, Capybara, Selenium)
We offer you:
- a very competitive salary
- a chance to learn and experiment with new tools
- comfortable working environment (new Macbook, external screen, big desk and comfortable chair)
- some flexibility in working hours and option to occasionally work remotely (while we prefer to have the whole team in the office, we don't want you to take leave just because you need to stay at home)
- great office in convenient location (a few minutes walk from Farrer Park and Lavender MRT stations)