This job is no longer available !!!
Kaligo Travel Solutions, headquartered in central Singapore, is a global leader in loyalty-based travel solutions, working with the world's top airlines, banks and loyalty programs. We craft beautiful solutions, powered by great technology to help our customers boost member engagement and build member loyalty.
We are an innovative, fast-moving and customer-centric company and we're looking for like-minded individuals like you as we continue to grow our team and business! We promise lots of exciting challenges, growth opportunities, as well as fun times as we continue to build the best travel loyalty company in the world!
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- designing and implementing our single page web applications (written in AngularJS 1, Coffeescript, SCSS & Haml)
- fixing bugs and writing tests
- reviewing and testing work of other developers (code review is an obligatory before deploying code)
- mentoring and helping less experienced developers
- have at least 4 years of web development experience
- have solid knowledge of how web applications work
- can write good quality code supported by automated tests
- know how to debug, measure and optimise performance of application
- are a team player, willing to help other developers and caring about the product you build
- have good communication skills, are not afraid of suggesting changes and improvements
- are a fast learner, able and willing to learn new languages / frameworks and libraries
- will get bonus points if you know how to setup build pipeline using task runner like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack (or just NPM scripts) or have maintained very high traffic application
We offer you:
- a very competitive salary and optionally equity
- a chance to learn and experiment with new tools
- comfortable working environment (new Macbook, external screen, big desk and comfortable chair)
- some flexibility in working hours and option to occasionally work remotely (while we prefer to have the whole team in the office, we don't want you to take leave just because you need to stay at home)
- great office in convenient location (a few minutes walk from Farrer Park and Lavender MRT stations)
Components instead of salary