NovelPlus is a mobile social reading app and creative publishing open platform that connects people all over the world. We have a vision and a serious goal, which doesn’t sound that unusual, but it relies on a whole bunch of people having fun to do it. We want people who are truly passionate about joining our revolutionary to change the way people publish and read.
· Handled full spectrum of secretarial duties and administrative support to COO.
· Manage all calendar and schedule work appointment, meeting with internal stakeholder and external business parties on time to time basic.
· Arranging travel itinerary, visas and hotel accommodation.
· Email correspondences and attend the phone queries in the absence of the COO.
· Assist in Drafting documentation such as letter, memorandum, prepare correspondence and handling corporate matter.
· Undertake special assignment, ad-hoc function and related duties as and when requested.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Master Degree in Business Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
· At least 2 -3 years working experience in related field.
· High level of initiative with a good ability to perform under time pressure/tight deadlines
· Excellent organizational management skill and prioritization high impact activities.
· Good team player, comfortable working across with team and interacting with various departments.
· Proficient in MS Office.
Total applicants :9 Job posted 19 days ago Total Views : 114 Unique Views : 114 Today Views : 3