This job is no longer available !!!
Oddle is a Singapore-based startup that provides a smart online ordering system that enables F&B business owners to manage their own take-away orders and grow their business. Since our platform launched in 2014, Oddle is heating up the food delivery space, with over USD13 million worth of orders transacted!
Unlike marketplaces, Oddle is a cloud-based, e-commerce and orders management solution which caters specifically to the operations of F&B businesses. Our solution is a unified, all-in-one online ordering system â€¨which funnels all orders to designated restaurants. â€¨
After 3 years, today, more than 1500 restaurants are our happy customers! Our 60-strong team is still growing as we dream even bigger, scaling across the region. As we strive to make Oddle the right fit for all, we want to empower all F&B players to take control of their business through an all-in-one, integrated and cost-effective solution.
What you will do:
- Manage the delivery operation between merchants and logistics vendors to ensure it is done in a timely manner to our customers.
- Resolve any issues occurred by coordinating with the logistics vendors and riders.
- Provide excellent customer services, build customer relationships and manage their expectation.
- Generate ideas on how to streamline and improve the entire operation process by coordinating with Customer Success and Engineering team.
- Other projects and initiatives as assigned.
- An opportunity to have a meaningful internship experience with exponential learning growth
- Constant coaching from peers and senior managers
- Youthful & dynamic working environment, fun colleagues and a vibrant startup community
- Monthly company gatherings / happy hour / birthday parties with food and drinks
- Competitive pay
We want you if:
- You are self-driven and motivated with the ability to start and get things done
- Communication and problem solving skills are your forte
- You are very well-organised and meticulous
- You have an outstanding patience and positive attitude
- Be able to commit full-time from June/July or September for at least 3 months
- Candidates should already have proper visa to work in Singapore. We regret to inform that we are unable to sponsor work pass for overseas candidates
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon! Drop in your resume now!