Social Video Lab, an innovative social video marketing firm, specializes on creating unforgettable social experiences through the integrated use of Video, Social, and Media. We work with top clients in the region to create measurable and talkable success for them.
For further information on Social Video Lab, please log on to www.socialvideolab.com.
On the back of several client wins as well as regional expansion, Social Video Lab is looking for a mid-level, creative and ambitious video producer to join our growing team in the Kuala Lumpur office.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, this role is a fantastic and challenging opportunity for an individual like you to have the opportunity to produce, shoot, and market content around the region. If you are curious and inventive, someone who is not afraid to push the creative boundaries, and who can drive our clients to new levels of innovative thinking – then read on.
Working closely with the Head of Content as well as a regional team of producers, you will be responsible for shepherding creative video projects from the idea stage through to the post-production process. We seek someone who will work collaboratively as part of our integrated communications teams to ensure the highest-quality work during all phases of production, while meeting budget and deadline parameters along the way.
The ideal candidate will also be comfortable behind the camera and familiar with Adobe’s post-production suite of software. Previous experience in an entertainment media agency, production company, or video agency would be preferred.
We’d like to see:
Experience in the entire video production process from idea, to storyboarding and scripting, filming, editing and publishing.
- Applications with a video portfolio will be considered with priority.
- Experience with product feature selling through an original story telling approach.
- Please include a link to three-five clips demonstrating a variety of video styles as well as (if possible) a sampling of your photography stills, gif, or animation.
- We are looking for a variety of long and short-form videos that demonstrates originality, humor and creativity.
- Experience producing media content for a variety of channels and purposes.
- Work closely with the creative team to concept, produce, and deliver various types of video projects. Most projects will be one to two minutes in length, suitable for sharing on social media channels and with traditional media outlets. The producer will also have the opportunity to create shorter (:30-:45) videos tailored designed for specific social media channels.
- Shepherding all aspects of production, including pre and post production, music, VO, as well as animation
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends and technology for video production and consumption in social/digital.
- Must demonstrate 3-5 years of solid working knowledge of industry-standard multimedia production technology, including software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Media Encoder, etc ) and hardware ( camera, mikes, booms, lighting, etc).
- Must demonstrate solid aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends in both production and post production.
- Must be highly motivated, and able to work well alone and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with professional video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology.
- Experience with a variety of video formats and transcoding, encoding, and authoring for distribution.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple, concurrent projects, with varying production timelines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills.
- Proficient in setup of field and studio lighting for shoots.
- Proficient with audio recording and monitoring equipment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.