This job is no longer available !!!
Who Are We
Photobook Worldwide is one of the largest and most innovative digital retailer of personalised photo products in the region. We are proudly headquartered in Malaysia, with offices in Australia, Canada and the Philippines - selling to more than 100 countries worldwide.
What We Do
Photobook Worldwide is dedicated in turning your moments into memories, giving you a unique experience each and every single time. We specialise in creating unique and premium photo products, thanks to quality craftsmanship. The passion we put into this company is solely driven by our inherent desire to inspire people to preserve their most meaningful memories.
Why Join Photobook Worldwide
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Photobook Worldwide, we make it all the more fun with an office designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, badminton and futsal meetups, in house yoga classes, jam sessions, and lots more.
Check Us Out
- Website: http://www.photobookworldwide.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photobookww
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photobookww
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/photobookww
Calling all outgoing hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking for a full-timer to help us mobilise a revolution.
- This will be a full-time position with the company’s marketing team.
- You will spend 50% of your time working closely with a pioneering team, executing various global marketing initiatives to grow and expand the network of users and merchants.
- The remaining 50% of time time will be dedicated to deliver the best UX/UI by managing the design and development process between stakeholders in internal and external teams.
What you get:
- Attractive compensation and allowances that are above the industry standard.
- An opportunity to work with a team of trailblazers from various fields and gain valuable exposure that you won’t be able to find in a classroom.
- Experience a work culture that is open and feedback-driven that can help you develop real-world skills like project management and effective communication.
- Enjoy a trendy and open office that has a flat hierarchy, which means you can walk up to anyone for advice, feedback or to share ideas (Founders included!)
- This role is perfect for those who love to be up and about, constantly engaging with people, and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- You must be able communicate in a clear and engaging manner. Even better if you are fearless and bold when it comes to engaging with people.
- You must have grit and be very hard working. A can-do attitude is absolutely necessary. These qualities trump technical skills or grades.
- You must also be a self-regulating, independent person who is accountable, passionate, and able to collaborate effectively with others.
- A passion for mobile technologies.
- Past working experiences with mobile apps or e-commerce companies.
- Past working experiences with tech startups.