We're a Financial Technology startup which focuses on developing intelligent solutions to mitigate fraud and other risks for the banking and financial industry (think payment terminals, ATMs and eCommerce gateways).
We have also recently been named as one of the the most promising FinTech startups in Asia by SWIFT.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced senior developer that is able to lead a team to develop resilient / high availability applications across multiple stacks. Strong operational background with good understanding of AWS technologies such as Lambda, EC2, Route53 is a must.
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
- Develop features across our complete product range (server-side as well as client-facing) to deliver industry leading solutions
- Develop software solutions by working with the Product Manager to determine end user needs, study system interactions and data flows, designing and building integration APIs, and investigating problem areas by following the software development lifecycle
- Document and demonstrate solutions by creating analysis reports, flowcharts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and similar to ensure our codebase is extensible and easy to maintain
- Manage task allocations and prioritisations for Junior Developers and Developers
- Maintain a focus on the needs of our customers
- Support and mentor Junior Developers and Developers by sharing technical expertise, experience, and advice
- Co-own the Product Roadmap in conjunction with the Product Manager(s) & CTO
- Be involved in the rollout of our products by determining and designing system requirements, specifications, and determining any pre-requisites to this phase
- Implement solutions in conjunction with Junior Developers and Developers
- Provide in-depth engineering support (debugging, performance optimisations, etc.) during the rollout phase to customers
Skills & Experience
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Five to seven years of work experience in software development - with a strong passion for PYTHON!
- Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse, Android Studio, and similar
- Successful design and implementation of software components or subsystems
- Ability to work as part of a team - both in the context of the Development team, as well as with the greater organisation as a whole
- Malaysians Only
8000 - 15000 MYR