Oddle is a Singapore-based startup that provides a smart online ordering system that enables F&B business owners to manage their own take-away orders and grow their business. Since our platform launched in 2014, Oddle is heating up the food delivery space, with over USD13 million worth of orders transacted!
Unlike marketplaces, Oddle is a cloud-based, e-commerce and orders management solution which caters specifically to the operations of F&B businesses. Our solution is a unified, all-in-one online ordering system â€¨which funnels all orders to designated restaurants. â€¨
After 3 years, today, more than 1400 restaurants are our happy customers! Our 60-strong team is still growing as we dream even bigger, scaling across the region. As we strive to make Oddle the right fit for all, we want to empower all F&B players to take control of their business through an all-in-one, integrated and cost-effective solution.
- Talent Acquisition: manage the full recruitment process from attracting, sourcing and selecting talents for all opening positions, including tech and non-tech, in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- Talent Management: design and implement key HR policies and processes from onboarding, key employee milestones to off-boarding, salary review, performance review and so on. Continuously review and recommend changes for improvement.
- Organizational Development: assist the management team and various departments in building and reinforce the company culture and foster changes through professional consulting and company activities.
- HR Business Partner: consult and provide business partner support to various department on employee relations and related matters to ensure employee productivity, performance, satisfaction and engagement.
- Payroll: process monthly payroll management by coordinating with Finance team
- Operation & Administration: office management, work pass management, government claims, NS make-up pay and so on.
- Proven experience in recruitment, organisational development, employee relations and related HR matters
- Possess critical thinking, strong business acumen with the ability to understand business strategy and transfer it into HR goals and initiatives.
- A self-starter and self-driven individual who is oriented for action and results, and committed to achieve excellence
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills to build strong partnerships and influence all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle various responsibilities and manage multiple complex issues concurrently
- Good knowledge of Singapore Employment Act. Experience or knowledge of employment regulations in Malaysia, Taiwan and Hong Kong is a plus.
- Experience with recruitment and HR tools such as Linkedin, Talenox, Recruitee, etc is advantageous
- Singaporean applications are preferable