This job is no longer available !!!
Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
- Report directly to foodpanda’s Singapore Managing Directors and manage all finance functions including, invoicing, accounting, reporting, budgeting and audits
- Manage the local finance team of 8 full-time employees, ensure proper maintenance of accounting records, timely reporting and local tax filing
- Drive the improvement of control processes, develop strategic, conceptual and operational solutions to finance daily operations
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance and optimization of the existing reporting system, as well as preparation and analysis of performance reports and ad-hoc analyses for the management and investors
- Degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics or Business related subject
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in accounting, preferably in a Big 4 audit firm and in company with E-Commerce industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting, IFRS and knowledge of local Singapore regulations are a must
- Proven managerial skills, experience with leading a team
- Hard working, adaptable person with ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing job duties
- Structured problem solver ability with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Able to work in a young, fast paced environment
- Interest in food, restaurants and tech start-up businesses
- Proficiency with accounting softwares (MYOB a plus) and all MS-Office programs with emphasis on Excel