The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia (acquired in June 2016) and Groupon Malaysia (acquired in November 2016).
With operations across the region including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Manila, being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with an office designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, Wii console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a HR intern, you will:
Work with the fab Talent Team on two aspects: recruitment & people operations.
You’ll learn the steps in attracting, screening, interviewing & selecting talent.
- Posting job openings to online job posting sites, social media, and other online resources
- Attending career fairs and any recruitment related events
- Updating and maintaining tracking databases to screen candidates for interviews
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Scheduling for on-site interviews with hiring managers
Assist with admin-related matters such as access cards for new hires, car park applications, claims
- Plan and organize events and our monthly town halls
- You will be managing internship program: recruitment and engagement of interns (read: lots of fun)
You’ll be really involved in everything that’s going on in the company – in the best way possible.
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to quickly start a conversation and make people feel comfortable
- Great communication skills
- Healthy sense of humor
- Details oriented and high in discipline
- Ready to work and play 24/7
- Positive attitude
Total applicants :5 Job posted 11 days ago Total Views : 85 Unique Views : 85 Today Views : 3