Founded in Singapore in 2014 by graduates from NTU, NUS, Georgia Tech, University of Oxford and Harvard University ASEAN’s first international O2O platform for customized career advice Underpinned by practical and hands-on individual/group coaching sessions and social events Conducted by experienced working professionals from various industries and companies
The Director of Curriculum Development & Course Design is responsible for the development, editing, quality control, and production of the curricula, as well as management of the BestTop Curriculum and Professional Development Unit.
• Participate in the development and design of new curriculum. Conduct research and consult with mentors, staff and business representatives in the design and development of new curriculum.
• Coordinate the review/assessment of current curriculum to ensure that course/program is meeting intended objectives and requirements.
• Prepare instructional material for printing and develop outlines with the necessary basic detail to direct instruction.
• Develop and maintain research database that may be utilised to develop and review curriculum.
• Manage the BestTop VIP program including course design, management of processes, coaching VIP mentees
• Use evaluations and data to make recommendations for how to improve and edit curricula on monthly basis.
• Develop curricular goals and outlines for new curriculum and curriculum updates.
• Identify and lead a team of mentors who will assist in curriculum development.
• Actively pursue opportunities to continue to learn best practices in curriculum writing through research, professional development, and other learning opportunities.
• Identify guest speakers and trainers on topic, and develop activities that will train mentors academic content and in best practices in education.
• Aggressively pursue opportunities to learn best practices in professional development through research, professional development, and other learning opportunities.
• Provide in-class support and coaching to mentors using designated curricula, including coaching on strategies, help connecting to outside speakers on resources, and assistance in leading classroom activities and lessons.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of professional experience, including coaching and training. Candidates should demonstrate process, management and administrative ability. Knowledge and experience developing curriculum and planning lessons are required. S/he should be highly organised and able to work independently and without much supervision. Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese are required. Candidates should also have high energy and a willingness to be flexible and creative.
Total applicants :3 Job posted 1 month ago Total Views : 83 Unique Views : 82 Today Views : 4