Our History Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, RinggitPlus.com is one of several brands owned and operated by FinTech company Jirnexu. We made our start back in 2012 when the company’s co-founders met and realised that they share a mutual passion for giving individuals the financial advice and tools they needed to spend money wisely. We later launched its sister site KreditGoGo.com in 2014 to help consumers in Indonesia save money, too. RinggitPlus.com is Malaysia's leading comparison website. Every day, we help you get more for your money – whether you're applying for a credit card, personal loan or a new insurance plan, planning the best mortgage for your dream house, looking for great discounts from mobile service providers, and much more. The RinggitPlus.com team are your go-to guys for impartial information on everything you need to make empowered decisions and save money on products and services you use everyday. We make it easy to search for the right choices for your needs, and we translate the small print into language that’s simple to understand. Launched in 2013, RinggitPlus.com has gained a reputation for being the best place to apply for banking products online. In fact, 7 out of 10 Malaysians compare financial products on our site, discovering many deals that can't be found anywhere else on the Internet (or even in banks and financial institutions)!
Head of Marketing
Become a member of the best finance technology startup team in Southeast Asia and join a group of young and motivated entrepreneurs. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience at a rapidly expanding company.
You will help drive the company’s business marketing strategies and operations, using your initiative and creativity to support the expansion of our platform across the region.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and deliver marketing campaigns and activities.
- Develop and drive the implementation and execution of a digital strategy for acquisition of financial products for the business.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the digital marketing, campaign execution, creative, and content teams to define and drive campaign objectives
- Monitor campaigns, analysing and adjusting copy, creatives and channels to improve performance
- Capture client requirements and determine campaign direction
- Manage client’s day-to-day enquiries and deliver activity reports in a timely and regular manner
- Coordinate website, social media and SEM activity in support of campaign objectives
- Assist sales team by providing performance data, case studies and general support
- Champion customer success in every area of the business
- Attract, hire, train, develop, and direct a staff of professional managers to oversee each of their specific areas of marketing responsibility to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Develop planning and control systems and other management systems to ensure effective control of marketing expenditure.
- Generate reporting to management team and ensure compliance with procedures.â€‹
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing and project management within the insurance, banking or general financial services industry
- Good marketing, digital and CRM knowledge and experience
- Experience in launching and building new brands is valuable but not essential
- Strong project management, multi-tasking and executional abilities
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Highly meticulous. obsessed by customer satisfaction
- Ability to influence and engage peers and build effective work relationships
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Able to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressureExceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Strong work ethic and performance-driven.
12000 - 17000 MYR