MEGGNIFY is one of the fastest growing Singapore-based startup, bringing on demand market data that allows organisations to efficiently measure and control marketing executions Being rated as a Top 100 startup by Echelon Asia 2015 and a Top 40 Global Startup by SLUSH 2016, MEGGNIFY has bagged an angel round and now serves a range of corporate clients around the world.
- Lead management in research projects commissioned by local government and conglomerates.
- Be involved in research project bidding by liaising with end client and preparing presentation pitch.
- Liaising with fieldwork team on methodology deployment.
- Oversee data quality control and approval.
- Quick thinker
- Committed individual
- Sensitive to cultural differences
- Professional work ethics
- Bilingual preferred (English, Mandarin)
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Individuals Singapore self accommodation preferred (Singapore accommodation can be arranged - subject to availability)
- Able to commit at least 3 months
700 - 800 SGD