AirBNB for Investments - We're a fintech Startup looking to bring accountability and transparency to the investments space. Work alongside 2 passionate founders to bring positive change to the world. Funded by notable investors.
Founders are experts in their field with a track record of excellence.
Nigel is a top investment professional with a track record of excellence (youngest Asst CIO to the Ministry of Defence, managing >$250M, top discretionary trader returning 100% profits per year).
XG was the first tech hire & subsequently the asst CTO (founder was the CTO), to a startup that was acquired at $50m valuation. He has gone on to be the CTO of a VC and multiple other startups subsequently.
- Work with Product & Engineering Teams to identify user personas, create UX/UI related artefacts (user flow charts, storyboards, wire frames, info architecture diagrams, pixel-perfect, near-functional mockups, animations, and assets) for engineering to take and run with.
- Conduct user and market research to drive delightful design backed by user testing, data and experience.
- Diverge & converge, and rapid prototyping interfaces and iterating based on feedback.
- Understand feasibility and work cross-functionally to balance customer experience with development timelines.
- Research and analyze industry UX/UI trends, competitor sites and strategies.
- Regularly review usage data to analyze user behavior and pain-points.
- 2-4 years of UX/UI experience required.
- Crazy passion for beautiful, user-centric design.
- Fluent in responsive design, native mobile/tablet UX/UI design.
- Fluent in design techniques such as creating user personas, storyboarding, user research and wire-framing.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy & vision (not just "how it should look" but "what should we build" and “why”).
- Strong design portfolio
- Proficiency in Sketch is a MUST.
- Effective communicator and team player.
Components instead of salary