We are the Innovation Catalyst for corporates and government. We help them create new opportunities to innovcate by leveraging Open Innovation platforms and tools. We enable corporates to co-create with startups by taking focused briefs from corporates and scouting for startups that can bring an interesting approach to address the business challenge.
The Programme Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship between Padang & Co and the partners for whom we run ongoing programmes.
Reporting to the Senior Programme Manager, you will ensure that all programmes are delivered on time and on budget, and to the high standard that is expected of Padang & Co by our partners. In other words, the Programme Manager helps to make sure that we deliver what we promise.
Your Key Responsibilities
Open Innovation and new business development
- We are the Open Innovation Company. We expect everyone in the team to be passionate about Open Innovation and be conversant in various aspects of Open Innovation, including methologies, strategies, channels, etc.
- You should be able to educate present and prospective partners on Open Innovation. You will be required to research and contribute to thogught leadership materials and other means (such as events) to share with potential partners and engage with the startup ecosystem on what Padang & Co does.
- All this will also entail a deep understanding of the private or public sector partner's organisation (operations, business mode, stakeholders, etc.) and its objectives.
Relationship / partnership management
- Have presence, communicat with authority, and be a person of authentic confidence.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with our partners and their stakeholders, and support programme development and execution.
- Assist in researching startups or creative solutions to partner briefs, and present the research and possible use cases / solutions.
- Manage partner expectations in terms of delivery.
- Write reports and provide updates to continually engage the partners on their respective programmes.
- Co-develop marketing materials required to support the programmes with the Community Manager and other team members.
Technology startup ecosystem
- You should already have a good knowledge of the technology startup ecosystem in Singapore and across Southeast Asia, and understand the roles of its actors / stakeholders.
- You should have a solid understanding of how startups operate; and be able to appreciate and evaluate their potential with good judgement, whilst recognising how they fit in the ecosystem and identifying where they can work with our partners.
Professional skills and experience
- A track record in marketing, programme / project management, report writing, and / or strategic planning is highly advantageous.
- Ideally, you would have two or more years of work experience.
- Prior experience working in startups is a plus.
3000 - 4500 SGD