HappyFresh is a new, fast-growing food eCommerce company in South East Asia. We enable customers to order a full assortment of high quality, fresh groceries from their favourite supermarkets via a mobile app and have them delivered to their doorstep in the next hour. Backed by experienced investors and built by seasoned entrepreneurs, we currently operate in Indonesia and Malaysia, and are planning to expand to other South East Asian countries very soon. If you enjoy an international, fast-paced, and fun work environment and are passionate about eCommerce, we look forward to hearing from you. Join the HappyFresh Family!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Assist in implement and execute marketing projects and programs, particularly for Partnerships activities
- Monitor and ensure activities are implemented effectively and efficiently to meet yearly budget
- Provide basic administrative and clerical support within the function
- Handle all brand/marketing activities of the assigned products under responsibility including new product development
- Communicate and coordinate execution of marketing projects within the organization and with external suppliers
- Monitor the competitor activities and prepare reports for the management
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Com or any related fields
- 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing Communications or Public Relations preferably in FMCG industry, e-commerce, PR agency, or event organizer
- Experience in event management and has strong relationship with local communities, media, banks, and other potential target groups
- Strong business strategy and product marketing acumen
- Good English and Malay literacy, computer literacy and presentation skill.
- Creative, highly motivated and initiative, strategic, analytical, organizational, positive attitude and good communication
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.