Love dressing up, checking out the latest collections from online shops, taking #OOTDs, and social media marketing? We want you!
We're looking for a sales & marketing intern to work with us at Getfash - Asia's first online shoppable magazine with a unique twist on fashion!
Besides learning how fashion e-commerce works, you will also acquire RARE skills/knowledge about sales, content and social media marketing that many employers sought after.
You will learn:
- Personal Selling Skills - How to convince people to work with you
- Facebook Marketing Skills - How to help companies generate revenue
- Business Development Skills - Acquiring customers and liaising with business partners
- Product Development Skills - How to design and test web products for consumers
- How to operate a unique business (Getfash is Content Marketing + e-Commerce = Content Commerce)
- Creative Marketing Skills - Content ideation and the storytelling process
- Grit & Determination - Experience the startup life
- And more!
- Work closely with the CEO to building partnerships with leading fashion & lifestyle brands (You will receive attractive incentives for your results)
- Plan and execute marketing strategies and tactics with the Getfash team
- Stay abreast of the latest fashion trends and collections from online shops (Basically do what you already love to do)
- Team up with the Chief Content Officer in producing articles, images, and videos
Availability: Must be able to commit to a minimum of three months.
Flexi hours: 1 full day in office (10am to 7pm) + 3 days working remotely (4 hours each day) per week
University students are highly encouraged to apply!
- Interest in fashion and online shopping (If you love taking #OOTDs, even better! Please include your Instagram handle in your application)
- Active on social media
- Can-do attitude
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Some sales experience
Huge Bonus: Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Photography skills, or able to film and produce simple videos. Please include samples of your work if you have any experience with producing videos!
500 - 1500 SGD