Glorgo
Country : Singapore
  • Full-time

Technical Lead

We provide a platform for On-Demand Services. The culture of the company is one where results are valued above all else and products ship fast. We believe in a highly collaborative environment: we’re not looking for employees, we’re looking for members who want to be part of a small team and create something great.

Although we're already launched we're currently working on a stealth mode product which will be a game changer

Perks:

  • Great energetic team of great people
  • Collaborative environment
  • Flat structure
  • $100 Glorgo credit per month
  • Unlimited leave! Work hard and rest well

Responsibilities

We’re looking for a Technical Lead with Full-Stack experience to run our Tech Team of 8-10 engineers. As Technical Lead you’ll manage a team to develop, improve and maintain our web and mobile platforms. You’ll be working on products ranging from probability engines, location-based algorithms, referral programs, booking systems and more.

The ideal candidate is someone who wants to be hands-on and also manage, you should expect to spend 70% of your time developing and the other 30% managing and mentoring your team. We’re looking for someone with 8+ years of Full-Stack Development experience who is highly proficient in relational databases, JavaScript framework development, server-side frameworks (Django, Ruby etc.) and DevOps. Apart from that you need to be passionate about tech, love keeping up with the latest developments and follow best practices.

This position is currently open so the right candidate could start immediately. We’re also willing to sponsor you for the relevant working visa for Singapore if required.

See our stack https://stackshare.io/glorgo/glorgo

In bullet points:

  • Backend development
  • Frontend development (web and mobile)
  • Hiring and managing a team of engineers/developers
  • Development Operations
  • Systems architecture
  • Project management
  • Whatever it takes to build the product

Requirements

  • 8+ years development experience with relational databases (PostgresSQL), web technologies and server-side technologies
  • 2+ years in a senior role managing and mentoring junior developers
  • Track record of growing a technical team and vastly improving a product
  • Proficiency with a server-side framework – Python (Django) preferred, Ruby on rails etc.
  • DevOps – AWS and CI knowledge
  • Experience with asynchronous tasks and messaging preferred
  • Knowledgeable in agile methods and project management 

Salary

5500 - 6500 SGD

Total applicants :17 Job posted 6 months ago Total Views : 604 Unique Views : 604


Submit Application