We're a Financial Technology startup which focuses on developing intelligent solutions to mitigate fraud and other risks for the banking and financial industry (think payment terminals, ATMs and eCommerce gateways).
We have also recently been named as one of the the most promising FinTech startups in Asia by SWIFT.
This is a regional role which may require travel 30% of the time.
- Attractive package.
- Annual leave that's above industry norms
- Annual holiday package on anniversary
- Medical & dental plans
- Select your own computer option
- Family oriented work culture
- Lead investigations into several fields (Payments fraud, reputational risk, credit risk issues)
- Lead risk related professional services engagements
- Development of risk strategies for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce regular updates through detailed reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze complex risk data and support data science team in identifying trends, traits and sentiment in building AI models
- Support business teams in identify new business leads
- Assist in project rollouts of advanced risk analytics solutions
- Creatively develop and promote project workaround buy-in and support at all levels
- BSc or MSc in IT, business or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management and higly motivated
- Good communication skills and ability to manage both senior and junior stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- CFE or forensics experience a plus
- Strong interest in technology (or fintech!)
- 7+ Years of work experience
7500 - 12500 MYR