The people at Comfort Works love DIY projects, hacking, shopping, discussing great design, collecting quirky items, upcycling, decorating, and re-decorating. Before we knew it, Comfort Works expanded into a huge range of products specialising in IKEA sofa covers, custom furniture slipcovers and other complementary accessories. Voted the Best of Houzz Customer Service 2014-2016, we are known to treat clients the way we want to be treated, with honesty, respect and additional kindness. We design with the belief that you can live simply and beautifully by trying to revive the hidden potential of our old furniture and doing our part for the planet.
Comfort Works aims to breathe new life into all of the world's living room; we do it by creating beautiful, handmade slipcovers that rejuvenate old and tired sofas. Every aspect of our operation is done in-house: from envelope design to web development to product manufacturing, nothing is outsourced.
Comfort Works' team members make an impact from day one: they have an opportunity to enjoy early responsibilities and be involved in making impactful decisions. The team is encouraged to use their initiative to shape their roles and keep themselves on track to develop individual expertise. upon being on board you will enjoy an autonomous workflow, development opportunities, training, travel and environment of like-minded people who don't settle everything less than doing what they love.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and aspires to be extraordinary, particularly in their career success and personal growth. The ideal candidate is extremely organised and would have native German writing and general communication skills in English as well. They would understand how to measure the impact of social campaigns and have a love for connecting with people. Previous experience in customer service, online marketing, social media management (blogs posts, YouTube videos, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest platforms) will be given priority.
Below is a snapshot of the position's roles and responsibilities:
Online Marketing Tasks (60% of your day):
- Researching strategic growth opportunities and partnerships.
- Strategize delivery and schedule Facebook posts (videos, images, infographics, content, questions, etc)
- Executing innovative marketing strategies and product launches.
- Work closely with your team-mates to provide and create value to audience.
- Contribute to brainstorming ideas and researching best practices for growing and scaling social media strategies.
- Analyse and grow number of organic visits, leads, revenue and engagement to identify trends and give recommendations for content creation.
Customer Experience Tasks (40% of your day):
- Providing an amazing, personalised experience to each customer through various support channels such as emails, blogs, social media etc.
- Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns and issues.
- Applying the delight philosophy and following communication standards.
- You will need to be a ninja at operating our emailing system because you and your teammates are the knowledge pillars of email operations for the entire company.
- Engaging the customer community through content writing.
Those looking for internship position are encouraged to apply.
Send your updated CV & Resume via this site
Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
Total applicants :1 Job posted 11 days ago Total Views : 83 Unique Views : 83 Today Views : 1