Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!
For an Effortless Shopping experience, go to www.lazada.sg today!
Head to www.lazada.com/work-at-lazada for more career opportunities!
Your main responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage various Customer Experience enhancement initiatives
- Responsible to provide insights into customer and transactional data
- Responsible for the customer experience from the checkout to the end of the customer life cycle
- Root-cause and identify customer issues and build effective long-term solutions
- Roll-out initiatives by working closely with various teams and departments
- Provide regular CX KPI reports and present to the senior management, functional departments as well as external partners
- Drive the customer-centric mindset in the organization by promoting CX collaboration with other teams
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of LAZADA systems and processes
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes
- 2 years experience in Business Consulting or Strategy-related roles
- Excellent presentation skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer orientation
- Highly energetic and self-motivated
- High level of proficiency in SQL and medium level proficiency in Excel Visual Basic.
- Ability to lead projects from end to end and deliver on key KPIs.
- High level of independence and able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines