Opsis is a provider of software solutions for facial expression analysis and emotion recognition.
We are a small spinoff company that just started out with technology resulting from our research at A*STAR. We are currently working with a number of partners who have taken trial licenses for our technology. We are also preparing to raise funds. There is opportunity for a significant equity stake for the right candidate.
As co-founder, you will own and execute the company’s technical roadmap.
- Translating customer requirements into software design.
- Providing technical advice and support to partners and customers.
- Hands-on coding balanced with growing and managing the engineering team.
- Implementing and assuring best practices for software development.
The ideal candidate has expert knowledge of modern software technologies and frameworks.
We are looking for C++ wizards with prior experience in image/video analysis (especially OpenCV).
You should also be familiar with at least some of the following:
- iOS/Android development
- Web development (front- & back-end)
- GPU programming
- Qt, MS Visual Studio
Job posted 8 days ago Total Views : 82 Unique Views : 82 Today Views : 7