Kaligo Travel Solutions is currently looking for distinctive individuals to join our marketing & partnerships team. Successful candidates will play a pivotal role in building our global brand and growing partnerships in key markets across five continents.
Headquartered in Singapore, we have a fun and fast-paced work environment with lots of opportunities to:
1) Implement your ideas quickly and see the immediate impact of your efforts
2) Build and grow relationships with strategic partners and customers all over the world
3) Learn and grow within an open, driven, talented and diverse team with significant opportunities for career progression and cross functional experience.
The Role: Marketing and Partnerships Manager
- The successful candidate will manage the relationships between Kaligo and a portfolio of airline, bank and loyalty program partners around the world.
- Collaborate with our partners to plan, design and execute integrated marketing campaigns across online and offline channels including search, display, social, affiliates, email, website, app and print.
- Work with both our Kaligo and partner marketing teams to develop all aspects of the campaigns including concept development, targeting, design, launch and reporting.
- Come up with new partnership marketing opportunities and collaborate with partners to bring them to fruition.
- Identify and explore opportunities to drive Kaligo brand awareness, grow reach and increase engagement amongst our target customers in key markets around the world
Skills/experience you’ll already have:
- An exceptional written and oral communicator and native English speaker.
- Possesses the cultural sensitivity and relationship building ability to develop strong relationships with partners from different cultures and backgrounds around the world.
- Very strong project management skills and great at multi-tasking launching many campaigns in parallel on time and with quality.
- An eye for good design and the ability to articulate direction and provide briefs to our creative team.
- A business development mindset to identify and pitch new strategic opportunities to partners along with the ability to follow through and execute opportunities
- Team player that is flexible to both incorporate constructive feedback and lead creative direction of marketing campaigns.
- 2-5 years of related digital marketing or relationship management experience, preferably in the travel or loyalty industry.
Additional skills that would be great to have:
- Email marketing campaign management experience
- Experience executing paid digital marketing campaigns (search, display, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Weibo, travel meta search, etc.)
- Business fluency in one or more of the following languages: Arabic, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Cantonese, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish.