honestbee will be the largest and most convenient online super market in Asia which boasts the largest variety and fastest market-to-doorstep delivery service available.
We also let our customers pick the exact hour they want groceries dropped off at their door.
We are a technology startup with a growth plan to launch our business across all major cities in Asia. We are searching for dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of our big family. You will be working with a high performing team that is constantly implementing new ideas and improving processes. If you have the passion for technology and food, we want your creativity!
- Manage Malaysia's operation strategies and day-to-day operations team
- Ensure team members have clearly defined roles, responsibilities, goals, and objectives that will deliver tangible results to the organization
- Manage 3rd party delivery service
- Perform network optimization to improve fleet utilization and cost management
- Lead in process improvement and operational analysis
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance – productivity, quality, employee performance, etc.
- Develop and fine-tune SOP for fulfillment process
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Perform user acceptance testing for apps and system developed by Tech team
- Prepare operations budget for financial planning, and monitor spend
- Provide continuous feedback to internal customers through meetings & formal reporting
- Minimum Degree in Logistics / Engineering / Business Studies / Economics with minimum 3 - 5 years of work experience in logistics or transportation network planning environment preferred
- Candidates from F&Bs, FMCGs, consulting or investment banking backgrounds are preferred, if without logistics experience
- Experience in process / reporting automation and optimization with cost savings initiatives
- Well organized, flexible and able to work with across various functions, levels and personalities in the organization
- Good proficiency in MS Excel
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines, independently or as a team player
- Innovative, resourceful problem solver
- Has experience working in an eCommerce environment will be an added advantage
- Has Six Sigma experience will be an added advantage