Jetabroad is an online travel company that allows customers from all over the world to search and buy international airfares from anywhere to anywhere else. Are you interested in working on the engine that powers one of Australia’s top Online Travel Agencies, Servicing millions of visitors a month Jetabroad specialises in international air travel throughout the world. Jetabroad (Thailand) is a BOI sponsored company located in central Bangkok, this is an opportunity to work with excellent people on challenging projects. Join our world-class development team to solve really interesting problems in the travel space.
Join our world-class development team to solve really interesting problems in the travel space:
- Search and segment thousands of flight results to find optimal itineraries
- Mine millions of data points to detect emerging trends in demand and pricing
- Work within an agile team of experienced developers
- Use the latest web technologies
- Run multiple environments in our own cloud-based setup Help improve and simplify the process of booking a flight, your work will have direct impact on thousands of travelers every day. Jetabroad processes millions of searches every month. Pay is based on experience, we believe in paying good people well. We also believe working in a fun environment is better for everyone.
Our office has been set up by developers for developers and we believe in:
- Continuous improvement through retrospectives and long-term collaborative review
- Excellence through constructive feedback, review, training and mentorship
- Knowledge sharing both internally and externally
- Healthy and sustainable work expectations, we work normal hours and OT work is rare
- Organisational feedback, we have a flat organisational structure and encourage discussion between all our teams and senior management
- Essential to be able to communicate clearly in English.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar knowledge gained through experience - code speaks for itself - please include examples of any open-source contributions or point us to code you've worked on
- Minimum 5 years of commercial development experience.