Igloohome is a young start-up that is pioneering a whole new way to welcome guests that is based across New York City and Singapore. We do that via a suite of smart home technologies that alleviates all the hassles associated with managing guests. Igloohome is ventured funded by Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Asia’s leading communications brand, and a consortium of investors across USA and Singapore, and is a portfolio company of DreamIt Ventures, a leading start-up accelerator in USA.
We are looking for highly passionate and motivated interns who are interested to join a dynamic and fast growing start-up. You will work closely with the founding team as we shift gear to bring our business to commercialisation. If building things and changing the world excite you, this role is for you. Contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Creative Intern (Full-time)
The Creative Intern supports Sales, Business Development, Product, and Operations teams with essential online and offline solutions, and ensure that our brand is consistent across various mediums. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of passionate people, hack solutions, and equip yourself with essential tech start-up skills.
What you do on a daily basis
· Brainstorm and execute online and offline ideas in collaboration with the marketing team, including prints, videos, and social media posts.
· Crafting user manuals for products
· Incorporate UI/UX best practices in our website and mobile app
· Solid grasp of design concepts
· Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
· Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
· Knowledge of Front-end web development will be great but not necessary
Total applicants :4 Job posted 10 days ago Total Views : 128 Unique Views : 128 Today Views : 1