Kauf - Reward Deals for Asian Global Shoppers is a free app that rewards Asian travelers for in-store shopping in retail- and brand stores all over the world and also provides a solution for digitized tax refund. Kauf offers a solution for end-customers as well as corporate partners.
Kauf App gives merchants a direct marketing channel to promote to Asian/Chinese travelers (and potentially the world).
We want to start with China, and further develop with significant growth opportunities through geographical expansion in APAC.
Our vision is to become the leading mobile shopping reward application for Asian travelers with the most complete local shopping offers.
The founders of Kauf have over 10 years China experience within the luxury tourism industry as well as pioneering new travel & retail innovations.
We need you as our well-regarded and experienced Chief Product Officer (CPO) with a stellar, proven track record in building and leading agile product teams in China. Not only will you enhance the Kauf user experience, but you will help change the way merchants are operating around the world.
We believe that a great product will shape the future of global shopping. Join and shape it together with us.
• Define and lead the product vision and strategy at Kauf to transform global shopping around the world for Chinese users
• Drive a company-wide customer-first mindset
• Ownership of product KPIs
• Building the best product brand in China/Asia
• Developing one of the greatest product teams in the world
• Delivering a world class B2C mobile product experience
• You have experience in Chinese Product Management/Development along with the ability to work in a startup environment
• You have worked with mobile-first B2C products
• You have a broad understanding of UX/UI design and experience with user interviews, customer development, analytics and prototyping. Hands-on design skills are a big plus.
• You have significant experience with Agile methodologies and ideally have grown as a Product Manager from scratch
• You have a deep understanding of technical dependencies and experience working with various technologies. Coding skills are a plus.
• You have experience building successful business models and you have a sharp mind when it is about to work with numbers.
• You are a people leader, with experience of growing, motivating and mentoring people
Total applicants :3 Job posted 10 days ago Total Views : 38 Unique Views : 38