BoxGreen is one of the fastest growing healthy snacks subscription business in Asia. We are reinventing the way consumers snack by leveraging the power of technology to deliver a personalized box of healthy & delicious treats.
Our vision is to make better quality foods more accessible, fun and nutritious. By using direct-to-consumer sales, analytics, and iterative product development, boxgreen is disrupting the food industry starting with the snack category.
Consumer preferences are changing rapidly, with more consumers discovering healthier, natural products across the home and offices, boxgreen aims to meet consumers’ evolving needs. With a large and growing fan base, an array of innovative products, a dedicated management team, and the backing of leading venture capital firms, boxgreen is uniquely positioned to deliver on this vision.
The BoxGreen team is looking for data-driven, analytical thinkers with a competitive spirit to help our start up grow via digital media management. You will be an integral part of our nimble acquisition marketing team with aggressive growth goals so you must be numbers and target oriented. You will have access to sophisticated data to help foster innovations that yield marketing breakthroughs. You will be reporting to the management team and work cross functionally with our Brand and Tech teams.
You’ll be responsible for:
· Management and execution of digital marketing campaigns across key channels (including display prospecting, retargeting, paid search, affiliate, native, etc.)
· Managing programs to expected ROI with an understanding of cost of acquisition, retention and lifetime value
· Analyzing campaign results (creative, offer, channel) and structuring tests to improve performance and conversions
· Managing web analytics to provide in-depth analysis of website and channel performance through analysis of traffic, the conversion funnel, average order size, and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement
· Evaluating and recommending various attribution options based on our current business model
· Being on top of current industry trends and sharing with the wider company
· BS degree ideally in a marketing, advertising, or quantitative discipline
· Ideally exposure to a subscription based services company! Or E-commerce/digital media agency
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills required
· Strong negotiating skills and excellent attention to detail.
· High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
· Google Adwords knowledge
· Worked with Ad tracking/site tagging (Google Tag Manager preferred)
· Online Analytics (Google Analytics preferred)
Total applicants :6 Job posted 5 days ago Total Views : 75 Unique Views : 74 Today Views : 10