What Is Appiloque?
In one sentence: Digital marketing efforts driven by user-centric experiences and data-enabled strategies.
We're always excited to find great talent that fit into our forward-thinking culture (No, really. We actually mean it). Check out our careers page for useful information - find out how our work is organized chaos in action, gain clarity on your progression, and how you can do something that actually matters, with us.
This is the job for you, if you are:
- Familiar with the entire design process from colour, flow, spacing, to balance and proportion
- Highly organised and able to present concepts and work clearly (to clients or developers)
- Continuously keeping up with ever-changing trends of digital design
This is what you’ll do:
- Design for digital mediums such as eDMs, websites, social media channels, web banners (including creating flow diagrams, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes) that give a great user experience
- Ensure best-practice production and design processes are followed, for optimal performance across digital channels, and for designs to work across screen sizes and platforms
- Write effective marketing copy
- Work with the sales team for idea conceptualization and proposal mock-ups
- Liaise with clients to discuss their digital requirements, present ideas / work for approval
- Ensure the quality of output for creative work while meeting project timelines
What we’re really looking for:
- Proficiency in software such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and Mobile-responsive Frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap 3.x.x or Flexbox Framework
- A strong background in digital design and a web-based portfolio
In case you were wondering:
This is a full-time, permanent position (for candidates who are looking for an internship position, do state what you can fulfil in the above list).
Our working hours are 9am - 6pm on weekdays, at our office in Lavender (next to MRT). You’ll get your own MacBook, and candidates who successfully pass their 3-month probation will have the option to work off-site while still keeping to timelines and attending client / team meetings.
Interested applicants, kindly provide the following for your application to be considered:
- Current and expected salary
- Earliest date of availability
- Design and copywriting portfolio
- Applying for internship / full-time permanent position
2500 - 3200 SGD