Arcstone is at the forefront of helping manufacturers gain visibility and optimize their production processes through digitization by implementing industrial IoT and big data analytic solutions. Our product is focused on transforming the global manufacturing industry into Industry 4.0 and beyond, and we’re driving to enable manufacturers to respond faster and better to customer needs.
In order to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, Arcstone requires exceptional talent ever ready to assume key roles in meeting our client’s varied manufacturing needs. We are looking for talented problems solvers that can not only bring creative and practical solutions, but also ones that are always passionate to learn on the job. As a Front Line Solutions Engineer, you will be working with a talented team in creating customized software solutions for our clients. You will understand their greatest pain points and design end-to-end solutions while incorporating constant feedback to iterate and improve our product.
We believe in developing the next generation of engineering talent, equipped with problem solving skill sets and a strong capability in software development. Our engineers are trained in C# and .NET programming languages, and our goal is to help them translate the needs of the customer to our developers in the most efficient way possible, as well as shepherd the software development cycle endto-end to ensure absolute customer success.
What you’ll be doing:
• Devise solutions to solve present and potential manufacturing problems utilizing the some of the world’s most advanced IoT sensors and tools
• Communicate client’s manufacturing needs to software developers
• Work with a global team ranging from the USA, India, Vietnam, Indonesia and more to solve some of world’s most complex manufacturing problems and to coordinate, develop and integrate solutions that have a direct impact on the manufacturing floor
• Engage with a broad set of customers across industries to elevate their manufacturing capabilities
• Implementation of solutions as part of components in the company’s leading software (arc.ops)
• Relentlessly and swiftly execute on deliverables with precision and good judgment
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, other Engineering disciplines, or relevant fields from a globally recognized university. We are looking for folks who have succeeded academically and professionally at the highest levels
• Proficiency in Industrial Engineering concepts, such as Optimization algorithms, Statistical Process Control charting, Ergonomics design, etc
• Not afraid of long hours; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude
• Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
• Low ego attitude with a willingness to jump into tasks as needed
• Knowledge of C#/VB.NET/SQL is a plus • Knowledge of Databases/Web Applications/WPF is a plus
The Right Fit:
We at Arcstone are extremely passionate about the product, the service we provide for our customers, and the transformation we are making in the manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who can bring that same level of passion and zeal for our mission. Our core belief is to hire the right person for the company, and that means looking for someone with truly amazing potential and can grow along with the rest of the company.
Please read the requirements carefully before submitting your application.
Total applicants :12 Job posted 1 month ago Total Views : 160 Unique Views : 160 Today Views : 3