Founded in late 2010 as a small local agency, we has since grown into a company of three offices in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia, consisting of about 30 people. We provide digital solutions to some of the biggest names on the market – McDonald’s, American Express, Tupperware, IKEA, and the likes.
We believe in growing the company starting with our employees. As such, as the successful candidate, you’ll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary, with annual performance bonus
- A generous training and personal improvement allowance
- Top-of-the-line MBP with all licensed software you need to get the job done
- Snacks, (healthy) drinks, card games, and an arcade console
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs
- Direct and lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Manage the creative team across multiple projects from concept through completion
- Conduct brand and user research to determine design approach and strategy
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes for all digital mediums, from eDMs to websites, that are technically sound and focus on a great user experience
- Establish design standards and promote best practices
- Create designs that work across screen sizes and platforms
- Conceptualise and create storyboards for HTML5 banners
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy.
- Work closely with a strong team of developers to bring your ideas to life
- Work with business development team to conceptualise the big idea, and create mock-ups, prototypes for proposals, pitches as required
- At least 5 years of experience in the field
- A strong background in digital design (websites, web apps, mobile apps)
- Proven competency with software such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator
- Knowledge of how websites and apps are put together
- A good sense of colour and a strong eye for detail
- A burning curiosity and drive to be better in everything you do
And above all - a portfolio of your best digital work. Please include a link to your design portfolio in your application to be considered. Senior creatives will be positioned for a fast-tracked team leadership role.