12 Gigs Asia (a wholly owned subsidiary of a mobile social casino games company from San Francisco, California) is a profitable and quickly-growing mobile game developer producing some of the most fun and successful social casino apps on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon! We’re one of the largest independent developers in the world.
We work as a team. Everyone helps everyone. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. Overall, our goal is to make our team better at what we do.
Why Join Us?
- We are a fun and creative team based in Singapore (Lavender).
- Our offices are casual and the environment is relaxed.
- The work is challenging but rewarding.
- We are paving new ground every day in the areas of mobile gaming and more.
- It’s the perfect place to make your mark in the gaming industry.
- Relatively small studio, meaning you can make a big impression on the direction of the company.
We are always looking for great talent. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. Only applicants who meet the requirements of this position will be considered.
12 Gigs Asia is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you have a sharp eye for video creatives and are an expert at whipping up custom animations? Do you have experience creating high impact trailers and video ads? Do you like mobile games?
If so, this is the opportunity for you!
- Create high quality video content for marketing mobile games - app trailers, previews, ads
- Animate, composite, and edit gameplay footage and game assets into fun and entertaining video creatives
- Brainstorm and conceptualize new and fresh ideas, turning them into innovative content
- Collaborate with creative design and marketing team to develop compelling and engaging material
- Be part of a successful, growing gaming startup!
You (Skills and Experience)
- Experience making video ads for mobile games is a huge bonus, though not a must
- Strong animation skills, including motion graphics and fx animation
- Solid understanding of web/mobile compression settings and techniques
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
- A good sense of timing, continuity, and pacing for video and animation
- Familiarity with special effects and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Ability to demonstrable motion graphics ability with a strong portfolio
- Being able to work with an engaged team, and being able to receive constructive criticism regularly
- Being able to view and understand content from a marketing perspective and it's performance, and how that translates into video designs