Who Are We
Photobook Worldwide is one of the largest and most innovative digital retailer of personalised photo products in the region. We are proudly headquartered in Malaysia, with offices in Australia, Canada and the Philippines - selling to more than 100 countries worldwide.
What We Do
Photobook Worldwide is dedicated in turning your moments into memories, giving you a unique experience each and every single time. We specialise in creating unique and premium photo products, thanks to quality craftsmanship. The passion we put into this company is solely driven by our inherent desire to inspire people to preserve their most meaningful memories.
Why Join Photobook Worldwide
Photobook Worldwide is home to some of the best minds and talent in the world. The Photobook family is driven, passionate and completely committed in our quest to “turn moments into memories”. Photobook Worldwide is growing exponentially and its fast-paced startup culture ensures endless learning and growth opportunities in a supportive environment.
Check Us Out
Design what you love, love what you design.
We are seeking a multi-talented Graphic Designer that is flexible to take on any project. One day you could be creating marketing collateral and designing a new website landing page. The next day you could be creating an e-blast to send to new or existing clients. We need someone passionate about their craft but someone that can also help around the office with special projects. If you are a go-getter with strong technical skills and a jam-packed portfolio we want to hear from you!
Designing & Coaching
- Responsible for conceptualization and implementation of designs that meet our marketing strategies and business needs
- Be in charged of design and production of all materials from concept, layout designs, print production and quality control
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of graphic design and guides team members based on their strengths
- Facilitate product and marketing campaigns via email, microsites and other landing pages to boost client to customer interactions
- Assist the General Management Board in DTP work for document layouts
- Assist in the layout design, display and set-up of exhibitions organized or participated by our company
- Liaise and work with colour separators, printers, paper suppliers and other suppliers when required
- Handle creative work for projects managed or commissioned to our company
- Work cross functionally with production, product development, copywriters, photographers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
Administrative & Others
- Undertake other important duties and entrusted responsibilities that may arise due to contingencies of work
- Highly encouraged to make constructive and cost-effective recommendations for the betterment of the organization
- Undertake a combination of fieldwork, study or research to improve our design, multimedia and advertising abilities
- Attend to any related matters assigned by the Head of Department
- Have excellent knowledge of computer image manipulation and drawing software, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Data Merging, etc.
- Have effective communication skills to work across different functional groups
- Corporate creative’s knowledge, e.g., handling client C.I requirements
- Able to lead and guide the juniors
- Work independently with min. supervision and able to work in team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design/Multimedia/Packaging Design or equivalent
- Three to five years’ experience in lead designer roles or previous senior designer experience; preferably with printing industry experience