Airfrov is a peer-peer marketplace that enables Requesters to get any overseas products, with the help of Travellers.
We were featured in CNBC, (twice!), Vulcan Post, The Straits Times, Channel U, CNN (Indonesia), DailySocial as well as many other media. We have won awards such as the Singtel-Samsung Mobile App Challenge 2015, the Most Innovative Startup in Ideas Inc 2014 and the TOP 100 startups in e27.
We believe that sharing is caring and in making the world a smaller place.
We are also empowering micro-entrepreneurship, with travellers making enough money to travel for free.
Join us if you believe in delivering happiness, in creating a platform to discover overseas new products via travellers.
We are looking for a keen learner, someone who love the latest technology in iOS. You are someone who is willing to work hard to deliver the best customer experience and product!
You have a desire of working in a startup that will disrupt the current status quo. You are a self-starter who constantly learn, challenge and develop yourself.
Your main job roles:
- Understand user experience & flow, business objectives and the technical requirements
- Assist with Design, develop and engineer changes to Airfrov app from wireframes (working with Product Manager and UX/UI designer) to publishing on Google Play store
- Work with CTO, UI designer, Back-end developers in building the iOS app
- Regular updates, testing and bug fixes to ensure the reliability of the platform
- Be bold enough to challenge status quo by using any technology to revolutionize the user's experiences.
- 3rd party Integration with external partners such as payment gateway and logistical partner or internal APIs.
- iOS development experience with knowledge in Objective C.
- Working with software such as X-code, from storyboard to development
- Hands on experience and knowledge of working with and utilising 3rd Party API integration, such as with Facebook, Logistical partners, or payment gateways
- Background in computer science, with some understanding of algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience in Git / Github or other versioning tools
- Detailed minded - That means readable, reusable and bug-free code, with smooth designs (working with designers)
- Proactive and have good communication skills
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience on data analytics (Mixpanel/Google Analytics), creation of algorithms, and working in e-commerce platforms.
- Some knowledge of MySQL and PHP backend based on Laravel frameworks.
- Good to have experience from creation to publishing an app in Apple Store.
- Design skills in Sketch
- Data analytical experience with Google Analytics/Mixpanel is an plus
5000000 - 8000000 IDR