Blacklane provides an outstanding ground travel experience in over 250 cities and 50 countries worldwide. Our success comes from a collaboration of nearly 200 people from 40 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Help us solve the challenges of moving travellers around the world and support a thriving community of professional drivers.
Do you have a passion for shaping and growing a best-in-class network of professional ground transportation service providers across Asia Pacific? Are you obsessed with quality? Would you be excited about the opportunity to be exposed to a spectrum of affiliate support functions, from leads generation, partner identification and acquisition, affiliates on-boarding/ training/ coaching, reports administration, data analysis, problems identification to implementation of solutions-led initiatives? Are you someone who finds joy in putting the house in order?
- Provide day-to-day support to affiliates, including account registration and account management as well as help with payment methods, quality standards and safety guidelines.
- Support the measurement and driving of the operational performance of affiliates, through monthly reports with KPIs and qualitative feedback.
- Support the driving of affiliates’ quality management in close partnership with key stakeholders in Berlin headquarters.
- Perform the auditing of affiliates including mystery rides and in-market visits across the region.
- Develop and cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with affiliates.
- Manage and perform the acquisition of new service providers.
- Administer and coordinate the legal approval process via phone calls and emails, and keep up to date with changes in local transportation regulatory requirements.
- Perform the training and on-boarding for new service providers, and re-training for existing affiliates.
- Adopt global supplier standards, processes and procedures for regional/ local implementation.
- Experience in business support functions such as supplier relations/ franchise administration.
- Strong relationship building and conflict management skills.
- Self-driven and independent, with a positive, hands-on attitude.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail and accuracy, while still flexible and creative.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to stay calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Competent in data analysis and reporting.
- Competent in spoken and written English and Chinese, with the ability to articulate procedures and requirements to affiliate partners. Additional Asian languages will be an advantage.
- Love to travel and comfortable working across geographies and cultures.
MORE THAN A JOB
- You will become part of a unique, international and professional team of more than 40 nationalities, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, collaborative workplace culture, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to learn, grow and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to perform mystery rides all over Asia Pacific.
- Work in a central location next to the Promenade MRT station.
- Fun office with supply of fresh fruits, drinks and freshly brewed coffee.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!