Blacklane provides an outstanding ground travel experience in over 250 cities and 50 countries worldwide. Our success comes from a collaboration of nearly 200 people from 40 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Help us solve the challenges of moving travellers around the world and support a thriving community of professional drivers.
Do you have a passion for shaping and growing a best-in-class network of professional ground transportation service providers across Asia Pacific? Are you obsessed with quality? Are you experienced in dealing with limousine service providers? Would you be excited to help them maximize their spare capacities?
• Lead a small regional team to help grow our APAC affiliate business, including day-to-day engagement and support.
• Measure and drive the operational performance of affiliates through KPIs, including managing incentive programs that motivate our affiliates.
• Drive supplier quality management improvement initiatives in close partnership with key stakeholders in Berlin headquarters.
• Orchestrate the auditing of affiliates including the performance of mystery rides and in-market visits across the region.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with all levels of stakeholders among our affiliates.
• Build a community of strategic supplier relationships.
• Manage the acquisition, selection and on-boarding of new affiliates.
• Adopt global supplier standards, processes and procedures for regional/ local implementation.
• Keep updated on local transportation trends and regulatory requirements.
• Passion and enthusiasm for the highly dynamic and innovative global mobility space.
• Familiar with the regional/ local limo service landscape.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in similar capacity.
• Proven experience in developing and leading small teams.
• Experience in Travel & Transport, Hospitality, Mobility industries is a plus.
• Targets and results driven.
• Enthusiastic about analytics and data-driven solutions and competent in analytical/ reporting tools (e.g. Excel and Google analytics).
• Highly organized yet flexible and creative.
• Ability to engage affiliate stakeholders of various roles and levels.
• Competent in spoken and written English and Chinese. Additional Asian languages an advantage.
• Comfortable working across geographies and cultures.
MORE THAN A JOB
• You will become part of a unique, international and professional team, of more than 40 nationalities, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, collaborative workplace culture, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
• You will have the tremendous opportunity to learn, grow and develop your skills.
• Opportunity to perform mystery rides all over Asia Pacific.
• Work in a central location next to the Promenade MRT station.
• Fun office with a supply of fresh fruits, drinks and freshly brewed coffee.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Total applicants :2 Job posted 15 days ago Total Views : 220 Unique Views : 211 Today Views : 84