Hashmeta is a leading digital marketing company specialized in social media marketing and has already built some of the world's most admired and largest Internet communities such as the parent community on skoolopedia.com and influencer community on starngage.com. Headquartered in Singapore, Hashmeta has offices in China and Indonesia.
We are passionate about building an amazing team of social media ninjas. When you work at Hashmeta, you’re not just joining a team of brilliant minds, you’re also joining our family of passionate internet marketers.
As a company dealing with social media marketing, we are providing very exciting opportunities for passionate individuals to be involved in shaping the future of social media marketing and word-of-mouth marketing. Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now and then.
- You will be responsible for finding new trends. Gathering and generating story points, editing shorts, helping out with features, and contributing as needed to a variety of projects.
- This will involve extensive independent reporting and research, as well as close collaboration with the Hashmeta’s writers and marketers.
- Work with the creative, community management, media & planning teams to ensure timely execution of all requests and initiatives.
- Lead a team of writers. The best part, you get to hire freelancers whenever necessary to help you advance in your work
- The ability to translate “business-speak” to plain conversational english. You can express what the brand does, and what benefits it provides to customers in plain, everyday language with a human touch.
- The ability to write in different publishing formats. As part of the inbound marketing team, you will produce different types of content, from slideshows to social media posts to long-form articles.
- Effective use of facts and figures. You are able to pull the most valuable statistics and identify important patterns–and express to readers why they should care. You are good at weaving these numbers naturally into a narrative.