Paktor was founded with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology- enabled platforms. Since its founding in 2013, Paktor Group has expanded beyond Singapore to the rest of Southeast Asia and North Asia, becoming the largest social dating group in the region. The company recently acquired a controlling stake in Taiwan live streaming company 17 Media to expand its business to social entertainment. Along with its other acquisitions in social dating such as Down, Inc and Goodnight, the group’s social entertainment and dating assets jointly account for over 20 million users in Asia.
Paktor is backed by institutional investors including Vertex Ventures (subsidiary of Temasek), Majuven, Convergence Ventures, Infinity Venture Partners and Yahoo Japan.
Datesmith is the new offline dating agency in Malaysia that is wholly owned by Paktor. Headquartered in the sunny shores of Malaysia, Datesmith serves to offer a physical channel of connecting people, particularly singles. Forget exorbitant prices, mundane events and awkward moments. We provide modern matching services which are focused on casual settings, great company, and low prices that make effective dating affordable to everyone.
In addition, we regularly organize social events for singles to meet in a comfortable and inviting setting. With our strong partnerships with some of the finest hospitality and lifestyle organisations, Datesmith seeks to bring exciting events to the table. From adrenaline-pumping activities to experiential romantic dining, our range of attractive events makes it easy and fun for singles to get together and mingle.
Come join us at Datesmith to help singles find their life partner!
You can expect:
• Easy and fun culture,
• Start- up and young working environment
• Good career development opportunities
• Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Attractive remuneration and benefits
You're based in Malaysia and extremely detail-oriented. You have a strong track record of managing multiple moving pieces. You are meticulous in planning and will go the extra to mile to make things happen. You enjoy meeting new people and learning how you can create value for them. You constantly strive to complete the tasks you've been handed and believe that nothing is impossible.
• Work with Business Development Director to organize the details of all events
• Liaise with Sales team for customer service management
• Manage vendors and customers for events
• Prepare marketing material for events
• Collaborate with web development team to display events on website
• Handle logistics of events and assist Business Development Director with CRM
• Source for new partnership opportunities to drive leads for the business
• Prior events/ project management experience
• Ability to own event management from start to finish
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Experience with managing basic digital marketing would be a bonus
• Fresh graduates are welcomed
• Ability to start immediately a plus
Total applicants :10 Job posted 12 days ago Total Views : 88 Unique Views : 88 Today Views : 2